Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sorry for the delay

Ok, I really want to apologize here for the delay in my posts. I mean, practically half of the year has gone by!!! Sorry! I don't know what I have been doing, I just haven't felt motivated enough to upload anything. And sometimes I get discouraged after I see all of the beautiful work out there. I think "My stuff will never look that good". But, I have to remind myself why I started scrapbooking. The reason I started was to create memory albums to pass on to my children and to their children and so on. I can remeber sitting at my Grandma's house looking at her very very old black and white photos. I didn't know the people in the pictures but I knew that they were my history and I thought it was neat to look back at where I came from. I am going to get back on the wagon and I'm going to try my hardest to post here more often. I love doing crafts, especially scrapbooking b/c looking at pictures of my kids makes me happy and brings back those memories that we had while I took the pictures. I'm not going to worry about whether or not my pages are blogworthy or not I will just post my favorites and maybe we can create some relationships and share some ideas! Thanks for checking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment