Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pink Valentine's Day Layout

I don't get to do pink layouts too often b/c I have two boys.  I think that's why I've started making cards, so I can do the glittery, flowery, cutesy stuff!  It is alot of fun.  I also think that's why I enjoy doing Valentine's Day layouts and Easter layouts.  I always have to bling them up somewhere on the page!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE glitter?  I do, I do!  Anyways, here is the Valentine's Day layout I made for my son's preschool Valentine's Day party.  I just learned how to scan my pages and stitch them together using Photoshop--super, super easy!  So this is my first scanned page-yay!







I cut the heart out from the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge.  Doesn't it match the monsters heart perfectly!  Then I glittered the chipboard letters in red and pink.  I embossed the photo mats with the Cuttlebug folders "Conversations" and "Heart Blocks" and then I inked them.  I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the pink strip in the middle  and used Versamark to stamp the fluttering heart image on it.  The background paper is from the Doodlin Around DCWV paper pack.  I think the little monster with a Valentine is very appropriate for a little boys Valentine page!  Have a great Sunday afternoon, I have been scrapbooking the day away!

No comments:

Post a Comment